- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Amazing mechanics and techs. The owner wade is very knowledgeable and helpful and the receptionist is very kind
The technician Mr. Atkinson did an amazing job. He was polite, timely, precise, and kept my car clean from oil & grease while he was inspecting it. I have had a previous shop get grease and oil all over my seat and my floorboard, so this was important to me. I absolutely will be going back again for my car needs.